- No chewing gum, food, or drink allowed during class. (other than water)
- Follow all dress codes.
- Mark all belongings with names or intitials. We are not responsible for lost or misplaced items.
- Use restroom before class begins. Especially the younger students.
- If you arrive late for class, please put on dance/cheer shoes outside the classroom before entering to minimize class disruption.
WAITING AREA ETIQUETTE:
- All parents must stay in the waiting area during classes. We can not allow parents in dance rooms or gym area at any time during classes.
- No sitting or standing in the walkway near the bathrooms and drinking fountain.
- Parents and siblings must stay in the designated waiting area where the chairs are.
- All food and drink must be kept in the waiting area. Please help us keep our facility clean and dispose of trash.
- Absolutely no sitting on the divider wall in the waiting/gym area. We want to make sure everyone is safe in our facility!
- No running or horseplay allowed anywhere in our facility.
- All children under the age of 8 should not be in the restroom without parental supervision.
- No pets allowed the facility.
- Tuition is due the 1st class of each month.
- Tuition received after the 10th of the month will be subject to a $10 late fee.
- Payments will be accepted in the form of cash or check.
- Mastercard or Visa payments can be processed for additional 3% fee.
- There is a $25 service charge on all returned checks.
DISCONTINUATION OF CLASSES:
- If you decide to discontinue classes at DCPAX or drop a class, you MUST fill out a drop slip.
This slip will inform the office staff that your child will no longer be participating and therefore will no longer be charged for the class/classes. ALL drop slips must be received by the 1st of the dropped month in order to not be charged for the month. If you are dropping a class for a month or two and would like to re-enroll your child in the class at a later time, a $5 re-enrollment fee will be accessed.
NO REFUND POLICY:
- No refunds or adjustments will be issued on registration fees, tuition, recital fees, or costumes.
- Missed classes may be made up by taking an extra class at anytime. No refunds or prorating of classes will be given for missed classes.
- Please see the class instructor for an appropriate make up class.